January 21, 2019
We are looking for motivated medical students who are interested in joining our Regional Board of Directors for 2019-2020. All positions are available and include the following:
2 Regional Co-Directors
1 Chief Information Officer
1 Chief Financial Officer
1 Regional Fundraising Chair
2 Chief Development & Undergraduate Outreach Officers
1 Regional Policy Chair
1 Mentorship & Scholarship Chair
A list with the stated positions and their descriptions can be found here.
We will be running elections differently this year, therefore, please read this email carefully. If you are interested in running for a position, complete the following application process:
1) Submit a general application here
2) Submit a video recording of your speech.
– The video can be done any way you are comfortable (i.e. phone, computer, etc.)
– Your speech should be no longer than 2 minutes.
– Your speech should indicate what position you are applying for and why you would be an excellent candidate.
- The video should be emailed to email@example.com
- The video will be displayed at the regional conference.
- Voting will take place immediately after the videos have been viewed. Each medical school will have a maximum of 2 votes (i.e each school can submit 1 vote for two separate candidates or allot 2 votes for a single candidate). One one set of votes can be submitted per medical school. We recommend that one person be appointed to submit the completed ballot.
All completed applications are due by January 21, 2019 at 11:59 PM. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The winners will be announced after the closing by our keynote speaker.